Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love Letter to Husband: the precious gift for anniversary..

Dear husband,
Since in the morning, I cant stop myself from smiling..
Eventhough im a bit misserable with some of user's attitude which has always freak out my day..
but..when i thought about the special gift..the cloudy seems slowly go away..
the sunshines came nearest litle by little to brighter my day..
thank you soo much darling..
Im very thankful to Allah for everything that He has given to me..
only Allah's know how much i love you and our dearest Adam..
May Allah always be with us wherever we are..

"kadangkala Allah hilangkan mentari,, dan kemudian Dia datangkan guruh yang membelah langit.. puas kita menangis,, mencari kemana hilangnya mentari yang kita sayangi,,, tetapi rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi yang lebih indah dan berseri"


Tadaaaa..ni lah salah satu my little rainbow..which always brighter my heart..my day..my nite...my house..and almost everthing..


SoMuchLove,
Your Wife..

No comments: